Zoopla acquires Yourkeys as it bolsters industry-leading software offer for housebuilders
- Multi-award winning company to complement Zoopla’s existing product ecosystem
- Acquisition and integration with Zoopla to benefit housebuilders and New Homes agents.
- 25 experts from Yourkeys including founder CEO Riccardo Iannucci-Dawson to join Zoopla
Zoopla, the UK’s most comprehensive property destination, has acquired Yourkeys, the multi-award winning property software solution used by housebuilders. The acquisition will see 25 experts from Yourkeys, including CEO Riccardo Iannucci-Dawson, join Zoopla and see Yourkeys join Zoopla’s market-leading suite of software products including its next generation Alto product.
Yourkeys is one of the most exciting companies in proptech and one of the first to take the entire property sales process online. They provide buyer / seller onboarding and sales progression tools for housebuilders to help them sell new homes more efficiently than ever before. This is achieved through their intuitive and real-time reservation-to-completion software platform that supports and streamlines processes, and provides transparency for all parties across the new home buying process. Its innovative software, which is integrated with all of the major housebuilder CRMs, will complement Zoopla’s existing market-leading software offer as the company seeks to develop a world-class ecosystem of real estate software products.
Yourkeys’ software offers a number of key benefits to support housebuilders including:
- The ability to onboard buyers remotely and efficiently, automate all paperwork, checks and applications required and take reservations, delivering substantial cost and time savings
- Complete transparency across the transaction process through real-time sales progression tracking. This is achieved via software integrations into the case management systems of solicitors, mortgage brokers and lenders, accelerating the time to exchange and reducing risk of fall through
- The ability to offer a streamlined and efficient digital buyer experience that removes duplication across differing parties in the transaction, allowing them to track their purchases and ultimately improve customers satisfaction.
- In time it will offer greater understanding of lead origination and success rates through increased integration between Zoopla portal leads and successful reservations and / or completed sales
Commenting on the acquisition Zoopla CEO Charlie Bryant said: “When we recently announced our vision we made a commitment to providing our customers with the very best software and services. With the acquisition of Yourkeys we’ve absolutely done that. Their technology and the service they offer are truly best in class, providing a smoother, better and more comprehensive experience for housebuilders.”
“Alongside the systems and software, more importantly we’ve acquired a true team of superstars, led by CEO and founder Riccardo Iannucci-Dawson. We are thrilled that such a talented, customer-centric team has chosen to join the team here at Zoopla and I’m confident that they will help drive everyone at Zoopla to even greater heights in the years to come.”
Yourkeys CEO Riccardo Iannucci-Dawson said “This is an incredibly exciting next step for the entire Yourkeys team who are as passionate as I am about delivering tech transformation within the property industry. We’ve now found a home inside the most innovative property marketplace in the country and, together, we can fulfil our ambitions to transform the way properties are bought and sold. We could not be happier to join the Zoopla family and are looking forward to sharing the benefits of this alliance with our customers and partners.”
Yourkeys launched in 2018, has 25 housebuilder and estate agent clients including Bewley, Davidsons, JLL, London Square and Hill. Its groundbreaking technology is regularly recognised by the wider property and tech industries including winning ‘Best Enterprise Tech Project’ at the 2020 National Technology Awards and the ‘Innovation Award’ at the EG Tech Awards.
Founded in 2007, Zoopla is a successful property marketplace offering services to renters, buyers, sellers and landlords. The company returned to private ownership in July 2018 after a purchase by a group led by global private equity firm Silver Lake. Since the purchase a new leadership team has been implementing a focused strategy investing substantially in talent, technology, marketing and sales to help Zoopla enhance the service it offers consumers and to meet its ambitious growth plans.